CONFERENCESANDEVENTS Archives

October 2015

CONFERENCESANDEVENTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Yung <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Conferences and Events <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:12:40 -0400
The university will be kicking on the backup generators and power will
be off briefly at 11:15 while the generators take over.  It could last
as long as 15 minutes but may be much shorter than that, just an FYI.

Ginny - pfd will need to come over to relight pilots when this happens.

Eric