CONFERENCESANDEVENTS Archives

April 2016

CONFERENCESANDEVENTS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alicia Rizzo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Conferences and Events <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2016 17:31:35 -0400
Erin,
My request for the table set up was right for my/ud

I did not lower the food count b/c it was too late to turn in a lower count to the kitchen

Next time I will send the final instructions to the list serve instead of just the set up crew.

Not sure about king library. I do t think that one was mine

Alicia.

Sent from my iPhone