CONNECTIONCOACHES2 Archives

December 2010

CONNECTIONCOACHES2@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cierra White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
2011-2012 Connection Coach cohort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 16:35:46 +0000
I have physics lab, I will not be able to make it, if I do it will be for like 10minutes.

Thanks,

Cierra

From: "Pollard, Nakia" <[log in to unmask]>

Sender: 2011-2012 Connection Coach cohort

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:10:44

To: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: Connection Coaches Peer Mentor Listserv

Hello Jennifer,

I won't be able to come today I have to work. Sorry

Nakia

On 12/9/10, Brito Silva, Angela <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello Jen,

> This is Angela. Unfortunately, I'll be unable to attend this event. I have

> play practice during this time.

> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 12:25 AM, Butler, Aisha <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Hi,

>> I won't be able to make it to the meet and greet tomorrow because I work

>> from 4:55-7:30 on Thursdays.

>> Aisha

>> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:33 PM, Halpert, Jennifer Elizabeth Ms. <

>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>>  Connection Coaches 2011-2012,

>>> You have been added to the listserv for the Connection Coaches 2011-2012.

>>>  Only individuals subscribed to the group can send e-mails using the

>>> listserv.  The purpose of this listerv is not to fill your inbox with

>>> e-mails but to share important Connection Coaches information.  Again,

>>> this

>>> is a professional listserv it should and will not be used to send junk

>>> mail

>>> or other unimportant information.  Therefore, please read e-mails sent

>>> through the listserv.

>>> The e-mail address for the listserv is:

>>> We look forward to meeting all of you tomorrow night at the Meet and

>>> Greet

>>> at 5:30pm at the CBCL/Shriver 336/ODA.

>>> Thank You,

>>> Jennifer E. Halpert