CSCAISGC Archives

September 1997

CSCAISGC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paul Mongeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CSCA Interpersonal & Small Group Communication <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:57:13 EST
Listmembers - Larry Frey sent this along to me and I thought you might like
to see it.  PM
                      CALL  FOR  CHAPTER  PROPOSALS
                NEW  DIRECTIONS  IN  GROUP  COMMUNICATION

    Chapter proposals are invited for a text, tentatively titled New
Directions in Group Communication (Sage Publications).  The purpose
of this text is to demonstrate new, innovative, cutting-edge directions for,
as well as substantive extensions of current, group communication
theory, research methods, research topics, pedagogy, facilitation, and
other practices.  The text takes as its mission the setting of the agenda
for future group communication theory, research, instruction, and other
practices.

    Proposals for chapters should articulate in 1-3 pages the purpose,
nature, and contributions of the chapter to this volume.  Proposals must
be received by OCTOBER 1, 1997.  Send 3 copies to:

Dr. Larry Frey
Department of Communication
Loyola University Chicago
6525 North Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL 60626

For more information, email [log in to unmask] or call (773) 508-3733