CSCAISGC Archives

May 1995

CSCAISGC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paul Mongeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CSCA Interpersonal & Small Group Communication <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 1995 08:59:47 EST
One of the things that I asked you to do the other day was to suggest other
people who should be added to this list.  Before you can do this, you need
to know who is already on it.  So below is a list of people who I've signed
up for the list.  It is an admittedly incomplete roster of interpersonal/
group scholars in the Central region, but it WAS the people whose e-mail
addresses I had on hand.  So if you could suggest more individuals (again,
students are especially appreciated) I would really appreciate it.  Of course,
if you would like to be DELETED from this group, I can (and will) do that as
well.

Thanks for your time and cooperation.

Paul Mongeau

List Members:

Sam Becker - University of Iowa
Dan Millar - Indiana State University  [President of CSCA]
Dan O'Hair - University of Oklahoma
Gus Friedrich - University of Oklahoma
Renee Meyers - University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Mike Cruz - University of Wisconsin - Madison
Judy Pearson - Ohio University
Sue DeWine - Ohio University
Bob Bostrom - University of Kentucky
Mark Palmer - Northwestern University
Randy Hirokawa - University of Iowa
Garth Pittman - University of Iowa
Kevin Barge - Baylor University  [Editor of Communication Studies]
Ruth Anne Clark - University of Illinois
Tara Emmers - Ohio University
David Henningsen - University of Wisconsin - Madison
Jen Lawrence - Miami University
Arlie Daniel - East Central University  [Executive Director - CSCA]
Larry Frey - Loyola University, Chicago
Michael Roloff - Northwestern University
Brant Burleson - Purdue University
William Donohue - Michigan State University
Carl Thameling - Miami University - Hamilton Campus
Jennifer Anderson - University of Iowa
Beth Ellis - Ball State University
Laura Stafford - Ohio State University
John Daly - University of Texas
Anita Vangelisti - University of Texas
Ted Spencer - SCA Home Office  [SCA Publication Director]
Sandi Smith - Michigan State University
Leslie Baxter - University of Iowa
Michele Violanti - University of Kansas
Kim Witte - Michigan State University
Deb Wertanen - Purdue University
Joe Walther - Northwestern University
Steve Duck - University of Iowa
James B. Stiff - Arizona State University
Jerry Hale - University of Georgia
Dan Canary - Penn State University
Ann Darling - University of Illinois
Melanie Barnes - DePauw University
Bill Cupach - Illinois State University
Sandra Metts  - Illinois State University
Kathy Miller - Arizona State University
Frank Boster - Michigan State University
Mike Allen - University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Jim Dillard - University of Wisconsin - Madison
Mary Anne Fitzpatrick - University of Wisconsin - Madison
Kathryn Dindia - University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Nancy Burrell - University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Ed Mabry - University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Pam Kalbfleisch - University of Wyoming
Jim Danowski - University of Illinois - Chicago
Margaret Killough - Ohio University