CSCAISGC Archives

October 1996

CSCAISGC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paul Mongeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CSCA Interpersonal & Small Group Communication <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 16:22:55 EST
Dear List Members -

I am on the nominating committee of the Central States Communication
Association.  As a consequence, I am supposed to find people who would be
interested in having their name put up for POTENTIAL nomination for two
key positions in the CSCA structure.  Arlie Daniel, CSCA Executive Secretary,
describes the positions this way:

-----------------Quote from Arlie Daniel------------------------------

One candidate is the Vice President, who succeeds to the
President-Elect and then to President.  The other is "Member-at-Large" who
sits on the Executive Board for a two-year period and "represents" the
membership-at-large.  I think both are important positions in that they will
have a lot to do with the direction of the association in the next few years.

Arlie

----------------End Quote From Arlie Daniel---------------------------

So my question is this.  Is there anyone out there who would like to put
their name up for nomination for Vice President or Executive Board Member
at Large?  All we are looking for is a preliminary list of people.  There is
no guarantee that people taken to the nominating committee will be placed
in the ballot (e.g., only two names are put up for Vice-President, but more
names should be taken to the nominating committee).

Please let me know if you are interested.  Thanks for your time and the
use of the bandwidth.

Paul

          *  Paul Mongeau  -  Communication  -  Miami University *