CSCAISGC Archives

August 1995

CSCAISGC@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

CSCA Interpersonal & Small Group Communication <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 18:27:02 EST
To List Members - I was asked to pass this message along...here it is!!
Remember, the deadline for submitting papers is 15 September!  pm
Paul, please post the following announcement to your listserv for Interpersonal
and Small Group interested parties for CSCA.
Kathleen Propp and I on your list -- we haven't gotten anything from you.)

                          CALL FOR PAPERS REMINDER:
                    COMMUNICATION THEORY INTEREST GROUP

The Communication Theory Interest Group looks forward to an exciting program
for the 1996 CSCA convention in St. Paul.  As always, we are seeking your best
scholarship in the competitive paper submissions.  Any topics relevant to
communication theory and research are encouraged.

We are also seeking creative ideas for thematic panels and spotlight programs
that reflect both traditional and contemporary topics in communication theory
and research in a variety of contexts. This year's convention theme is "The
Message is the Medium."  Ideas related to this theme are especially welcome.
Panel proposals might focus on the research of an individual scholar, a single
issue discussed by several scholars, links between theory and research in a
particular area, or a specific theory.  You may consider also submitting a
panel proposal involving presentations by persons outside of the communication
discipline.  Feel free to call or e-mail with questions or suggestions --
Kathleen Propp, Northern Illinois University, Communication Studies Department,
DeKalb, IL 60115, (815) 753-7006, e-mail "[log in to unmask]".

SEND FIVE (5) COPIES OF COMPLETED PAPERS AND PANEL PROPOSALS TO:

        Kathleen M. Propp
        Northern Illinois University
        Communication Studies Department
        DeKalb, IL 60115
        Fax: (815) 753-7109

SUBMISSIONS MOST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 15.