ECOLUNCH Archives

August 2012

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ann Showalter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Showalter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:41:48 -0400
Hi,

There will not be an Ecolunch talk tomorrow.  However, we will resume
the following week (at 12:15pm in PSN 103) with a panel discussion by
Mike Vanni, Maria Gonzalez, Tom Crist, and Yoshi Tomoyasu on the new
NSF proposal review system.

There are a number of slots still available for the fall.  To sign-up
go to the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am-E-0GpGSe7dFMyVEFvb2JEVnVVb0JxNGtmR2Q4V0E#gid=0
Please note that the dates in the sign-up Google doc are in reverse
chronological order with this semester's slots in green.  Hank has
made this a permanent link so you can create links to in on your
websites and we can have a running record of the talks.

Ann

--
Ann M Showalter
PhD candidate in Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology program