ECOLUNCH Archives

February 2012

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rypstra, Ann L. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rypstra, Ann L. Dr.
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 09:39:19 -0500
Hello all,

I just learned that the University of Cincinnati Graduate students have revived the Midwest Ecology and Evolution Conference.  this is a regional conference where only students can present (but all can attend).  In the past, it was a great venue for students to present and to network with graduate student across the midwest.  See the email below and the attachment added to this email.

Ann Rypstra

PS  I apologize for cross multiple messages.