ECOLUNCH Archives

April 2007

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Todd Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:34:00 -0400
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to let you know that Lesley Knoll ([log in to unmask]) will be
taking over as ecolunch coordinator in the fall.  There are a few general
comments that might be useful to everyone at this point that will make
Ecolunch, as an entity, a bit better.

1) You may do several things at the ecolunch listserv page
   (http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/ecolunch.html):
    A) Join or leave the listserv
    B) Post to the listserv (right now, I believe that everyone can post)
       So, we can use this as an avenue to communicate RELEVANT information
       such as ecology speakers, positions or activities.
    C) Search the archives (if you want information on previous speakers or
       posts and messages)

2) A few people have approached me about giving an Ecolunch and will be
   scheduled, but we need more to fill the slots.  Please send a message to
   departments (except Zoology, which I will take care of) and ask for
   speakers or contact me if you would like to give an ecolunch.

Thanks everyone and I will see you next week for the last ecolunch of the
semester provided by Sandra Connelly and Jim Stoekel, "The Toxicity of
Darkness".  (Don't worry, I'll be sending a reminder next Monday, too)  And,
of course, don't forget the ecology seminar (at an unusual time, Friday,
noon) presented by Dr. Mark Bertness.

Todd