ECOLUNCH Archives

August 2007

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lesley Knoll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lesley Knoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:57:51 -0400
Hello,

We are in much need of volunteers for the first four weeks of Ecolunch (see
below or attachment). Please let me know asap if you would like a date.
Undergraduate researchers are welcome to give an Ecolunch, so please let me
know if you have a student in your lab that may be interested.

Also, if you have signed up for a date, please send me your title.

I will be at a conference in Montreal next week, so if you plan to sign up
send me an email rather than looking for me in Pearson.

Thanks!
Lesley

Aug 21 –

Aug 28 –

Sept 4 –

Sept 11 –

Sept 18 – Luciana Carneiro, TBA

Sept 25 –

Oct 2 –

Oct 9 – Shawn Wilder, TBA

Oct 16 – Rick Seidel, TBA

Oct 23 – Kerri Wrinn, TBA

Oct 30 – Makiri Sei, TBA

Nov 6 – Ann Hagerman, “Plant Secondary Product Diversity”

Nov 13 – Wei Li, TBA

Nov 20 – Jim Oris and others, “EVOS Revisited”

Nov 27 – Stacy James, TBA

Dec 4 – Emy Monroe, TBA