ECOLUNCH Archives

April 2005

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:26:11 -0400
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow Leah Laurich will give us a presentation titled
as “New and recycled production in reservoir ecosystems and
the role of detritivorous fish”, and our Ecolunch is at noon
in 320 PSN.

We are nearing the end of this semester. I know everyone is busy,
but please take some time to think about our Ecolunch schedule
for next semester. Giving a talk or contributing a suggestion
is really welcome!

Our Ecolunch needs your continuing support!

Wei Li
Graduate Assistant
Department of Botany
Miami University