ECOLUNCH Archives

January 2022

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nikki Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nikki Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2022 17:32:42 -0500
Hi All,
Mine and Janet’s alma mater, Ohio Northern University, is searching for an assistant professor of Biology. They’d have an opportunity to teach a unique set of courses within the field semester setup, and as a (semi) recent graduate of that program, I can tell you the ONU field semester serves some unique opportunities for students and teachers. I’m happy to talk with anyone who is interested, but I highly encourage people to check it out if interested in teaching at a small liberal arts university.

https://agrilife.org/wfscjobboard/jobs/assistant-professor-of-biology-ohio/

Best,
Nicole Berry