ECOLUNCH Archives

January 2008

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kerri Wrinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kerri Wrinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:30:51 -0500
Hi everyone,
As the new ecolunch coordinator it is now my job to remind you about
signing up for the remaining open spaces for this semester.  We will be
meeting on Tuesdays from 12-12:50 in room 106 as usual.  I am attaching
the signup sheet for this semester.  We currently have no one signed up
for the first two weeks and several openings throughout the semester.
Please let me know if you would like to sign up for a slot and when; my
email is [log in to unmask] Remember, this is a great opportunity to
present your research and get feedback in an informal setting!
Thanks,
Kerri