ECOLUNCH Archives

August 2005

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:27:13 -0400
Hello Everyone:

I believe all of you had a productive and restful summer.
Welcome you back for another academic year!

I hope we can have our first ecolunch next Tuesday. Currently
the new schedule is not yet done because I did not get much
response from emails I sent before, and 10 slots are still
not claimed. Ecolunch is really a good opportunity for ecology
person to meet and communicate, and I really hope everyone can
actively participate in our ecolunch as before.

Your support is greatly appreciated!

ECOLUNCH SCHEDULE FALL 2005

Date	Name	Title or topic

Aug 30

Sep 06		MON/TUES SWITCH

Sep 13	Scott Johnston        	ECO-wall Project

Sep 20

Sep 27	Eric Berry	Source-Sink Dynamics in Populations of the
Harvested Palm Chamaedorea radicalis

Oct 04

Oct 11

Oct 18