ECOLUNCH Archives

March 2012

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ann Showalter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Showalter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:19:06 -0400
Hi,

We will have Ecolunch tomorrow at 12:15pm in PSN 103.  Jeremy Mack
will be giving a talk titled: Working inside the black box of sensors
- an RA experience.  The following is a link to the Ecolunch schedule
for the rest of the semester:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak0OjU1Xxy6udE55d0I3NnZsU2xDc1pUd3dic0l3Zmc

Also, if you know someone who would like to be added to the listserv,
please email me their Miami ID and I'll add them to the list.

See you tomorrow!

Ann

--
Ann M Showalter