ECOLUNCH Archives

March 2006

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:03:41 -0500
Dear all:

Dr. Hardy Eshbaugh and I will be teaching a course this May entitled “The
Natural History of the Amazon.”  This class will take place from May 10-26
and will include three days of on campus lectures, films, and field trips
followed by a twelve day field trip to the Peruvian Amazon.  If you are
interested in learning more about this class please consult the attached
course announcement explaining the class in more detail.  In addition,
please contact either me ([log in to unmask]) or Dr. Eshbaugh
([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions or if you would like more
information about this course.  The class is limited to 15 students so
please let us know as soon as possible if you are interested in taking
this course as we are expecting it to fill up early.

Also, please visit the following link if you would like to see a slideshow
of some of the great places that we will be visiting and things that we
will be seeing and learning about during our visit to the Peruvian Amazon.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sucusari/album?.dir=/1774&.src=ph&.tok=phJvkWEBjm422Uo1

Thanks,

Mike Gilmore

Michael P. Gilmore, Ph.D.