ECOLUNCH Archives

May 2005

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 11:10:17 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Thanks a million for your participation in our Ecolunch
(Ecology and Evolution lunch seminar)this semester, and
I hope everyone enjoyed the incredible seminars.

Now we still have a lot of time slots open for the fall
semester. If you would like to give a talk during our wonderful
Ecolunch time, please email me your name, department, and
working title.

Thanks a lot!

ECOLUNCH SCHEDULE FALL 2005 (noon time on Tuesdays)

Date      Name    Title or topic
Aug 23

Aug 30

Sep 06          MON/TUES SWITCH