ECOLUNCH Archives

November 2005

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Beth Dickman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:15:41 -0500
Tomorrow (Nov. 22) there will be no ecolunch.  We will have the last
ecolunch of the semester next week, Nov. 29, and the speaker will be Alan
Cady, presenting on "If You Build It, They Will Come: Effects of Discrete
Habitat Refugia In Row Crops".
I am still looking for people to present next semester... here's a list of
the dates that are still available:
January 10
Jan. 17
Jan. 24
Jan. 31
Feb. 7
Feb. 28
March 7
March 21
March 28
April 11
April 18
April 25
If you would like to give an ecolunch on one of these days, e-mail me with
what date you'd prefer, along with a working title.  Thanks!  See you next
week.
Beth