ECOLUNCH Archives

August 2006

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ashley Richmond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:39:43 -0400
Welcome back, everyone!  I wanted to send out an email to let you all know
about this semester's Ecolunch line-up.  Ecolunch will be held Tuesdays at
noon in room *106*.

The first seminar in this series will be given by Scott Johnston
(Architecture and Interior Design Associate Professor) on Tuesday, August
29th.  The title of his presentation is "Making the Case for Applied
Interdisciplinary Research at Miami".

Tuesday September 5th is Monday/Tuesday switch day, so there will be no
Ecolunch on that day.  We are still looking to fill an open slot for the
following Tuesday, September 12th.  If you or someone you know is
interested, please let me know.

In addition to 9/12, the other open slots for this semester are:
10/3
11/14
12/5

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in presenting
on any of these dates, or have any other questions.

Looking forward to a great year!
Ashley

--
Ashley R. Richmond