ECOLUNCH Archives

August 2005

ECOLUNCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:34:26 -0400
Hi everyone,

We will have our first Ecolunch of the 05 Fall semester tomorrow.
Dr. Mark Boardman will be here and talk about Environmental Sciences
at Miami University.

Our Ecolunch time is on Tuesdays from 12:00 to 12:50 pm at room
PSN 320 located at Botany Department (the same room used for Ecolunch
last semester).

We will still use the listserv to contact our Ecolunch Group. If you
know some friends would like to join us, please let them know that
they can subscribe online.

To subscribe, go to:
http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ecolunch&A=1

Once you sign up, you will receive an email which you must reply to in
order to be added to the list.

We still have 4 dates open without speakers ( Oct 04, Nov 01, Nov 08
and Nov 15). Also, I am still looking for someone to run Ecolunch.

ECOLUNCH SCHEDULE FALL 2005

Date	Name	Title or topic

Aug 30	Mark Boardman	      Environmental Sciences at Miami University

Sep 06 MON/TUES SWITCH

Sep 13	Scott Johnston       ECO-wall Project (in the atrium of Alumni Hall)

Sep 20	Gene Willeke	     Genetically Modified Plants and Sustainability

Sep 27	Eric Berry	     Source-Sink Dynamics in Populations of the
                           Harvested Palm Chamaedorea radicalis

Oct 04

Oct 11	Sandra Connelly

Oct 18	 Hank Stevens	      Modeling interactions between pulsed
allochthonous subsidies and the degree of omnivory in woodland ponds

Oct 25	Molly Mehling

Nov 01

Nov 08

Nov 15

Nov 22		           Thanksgiving Holiday

Nov 29	Alan Cady        If You Build It, They Will Come: Effects
of Discrete Habitat Refugia In Row Crops

Thanks a lot for your support!

See you tomorrow.

Wei Li
Graduate Assistant