ECONCLUB Archives

January 2006

ECONCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chris Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:19:55 -0500
Hey Econ,

Just to let everyone know, I talked with the members of Students for Staff and
they would appreciate the opportunity to have a discussion with all of us
about the economics of a living wage. They are willing to meet whenever, so I
am going to suggest we meet either during our next scheduled meeting and not
watch the video on Wal-Mart, or we wait until after we watch/discuss the
Wal-Mart video. What does everyone think will be best?

Frank-Frank