ECONCLUB Archives

October 2006

ECONCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christopher Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:30:09 -0400
------------------------------ Original Message ------------------------------
Subject: READ BSAC Women's Leadership Luncheon
From:    [log in to unmask]
Date:    Tue, October 3, 2006 10:42 pm
To:      [log in to unmask]

Dear Frank Frank
     BSAC is hosting a "Women's Leadership Luncheon" on Monday October
23rd from 12-2:00pm at the Marcum Conference Center in room 112.
There will be two female Miami graduates who will be sharing with us their
business experience and knowledge of the business world:
Kristel Herzog, from Fifth Third Bank and Mary L Cusick, the Senior Vice
President of Marketing and Corporate Communications for Bob
Evans Farms, Inc.  We would love to have some female attendants from your
organization.  Please RSVP to me by October 9th to inform me on who will be
available to attend from your club.  This will be a great event for women in
college to learn from women in the business world.
 Please email me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Katie Schlarb

Business Organizations Committee Chair
Business Student Advisory Council