ECONCLUB Archives

November 2005

ECONCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chris Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:41:53 -0500
Hey Econ,

In case you guys havent heard, there is a presentation tomorrow being put on
by Students for Staff that is going to focus on the current wage situation at
Miami. As some of you guys may know, there have been many discussions
involving both the economics and morals of the current wages paid to Miami
employees. It should be a great way to apply what we've all learned in our
econ classes, and I'm sure many of you may be interested. If you are, the
presentation is scheduled to run from approximately 6-7 PM in the Great Room
(Room 221) of Macmillan Hall. Any questions, please email me back. I hope to
see some of you there!

Sincerely,
Frank-Frank