ECONCLUB Archives

September 2006

ECONCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christopher Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:21:55 -0400
Hey everyone!

Here's something that some of you may be interested in, it's after our picnic
so you can still go to both if you want! Have a great week everyone!

Frank-Frank =)

On Tuesday, September 26th, Beau Cummins '84 will be speaking in 100 Laws at
7PM about Investment Banking, Wall Street and job opportunities with his firm,
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.

Beau is a graduate of Miami University, and is now the head of Debt Capital
Markets for STRH.  Beau will not only be sharing his insight into the world of
Investment Banking, but he will also be accepting resumes for on campus
interviews in October.

This event is open to all business majors of all grades.  This is a rare
Investment Banking job opportunity for Jr's and seniors and a great networking
opportunity for freshman and sophomores.

If you are interested in applying for an interview but will be unable to
attend the event, please send your resume to Brian Jaffee at
[log in to unmask]  Thanks, and I hope you can make it.

Brian A. Jaffee
614.937.5084