ECONCLUB Archives

November 2006

ECONCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Ratliff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Ratliff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 20:30:37 -0120
RREF Pricke Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturng and Distribution Contract In China!

Compaany red Reef Laboratoiries Inc.
STOCK: RR EF
Price: $0.352
Volume Expect ations: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricqe ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companyies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricme has settled and Volugme is rising as investobrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominwg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, November 07, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

James Ratliff.

"she has nothing, in short, to recommend her, but being an excellent walker. i shall never forget
"if you mean darcy," cried her brother, "he may go to bed, if he chooses, before it begins-but as
"good lord! sir william, how can you tell such a story? do not you know that mr. collins
"this account then is what he has received from mr. darcy. i am satisfied. but what does he say
am sure i  never want to see him again. but, however, he is very welcome to come to netherfield, if he
"which do you mean?" and turning round he looked for a moment at elizabeth, till catching her

elizabeth's salutation than a slight inclination of the head, and sat down without saying a word.

elizabeth took the letter from his writing-table, and they went upstairs together. mary and kitty
"and is this all?" cried elizabeth. "i expected at least that the pigs were got into the garden, and
"our habits of expense make us too dependent, and there are too many in my rank of life who
contempt seemed abundantly increasing with the length of his second speech, and at the end of it he

"i hope," said she, as they were walking together in the shrubbery the next day, "you will give

attributed her excessive commendation of her master, soon led again to the subject; and she dwelt with
against returning into hertfordshire, when that conviction had been given, was scarcely the work of a

and soon laying it wholly aside, she drew near the card-table, and stationed herself between mr.
apprehension of charlotte's dying an old maid. charlotte herself was tolerably composed. she had

a proper air of indifference, that she had not really any dislike to the scheme. to pemberley, therefore,

as my own, and welcomed to them as visitors my uncle and aunt. but no,"-recollecting herself-"that

"i see what you are feeling," replied charlotte. "you must be surprised, very much surprised-so

"her  not objecting does not justify him . it only shows her being deficient in something

dear jane, i am so happy! i am sure i shan't get a wink of sleep all night. i knew how it would be. i