ECONCLUB Archives

June 2007

ECONCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Blackburn Osmond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blackburn Osmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:07:21 -0400
CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

I then connected the imager to my laptop and downloaded the stored
images to my disk drive.
Therefore, some details including sources of some images or graphics
have been omitted or camouflaged. Roof consists of a fully-adhered
membrane installed directly over a wooden deck. If you participated in
this research and would like your images and assessment sheet you could
email me and I will send it to you.

Replacing parts is easy.

This course is no longer just for program managers, but every practicing
thermographer wishing to maximize their knowledge and technical skills.

Also, a protective cover should be included in the design as crystals
are very expensive and in some cases extremely fragile. The participants
were also asked to keep the left hand moving while it was submerged in
the cool water.

A little frass here, rodent droppings there, an unexplained horrible
odor, may seem minor, but in fact, may just be the tip of the iceberg
leading not only to monetary but also liability issues. The Trestle
Bridge: What is It?
Recognizing certification as a professional credential, employers and
customers have begun to favor Level III thermographers over those with
minimal training and certification.
If you participated in this research and would like your images and
assessment sheet you could email me and I will send it to you. Tip
provided by Bill Arnott, Apex Infrared, Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada www.

The majority of their business goes to companies that have a
professional web presence.