ECONCLUB Archives

May 2007

ECONCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 12:03:46 +0300
GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

After all, says Furman, you're lucky enough to get a chance to regain
your financial footing. The various stock and bond markets appear to
look at the economy and hope and expect the Fed will cut interest rates
to ward off slowing growth or even a recession. It's easy to rationalize
that new laptop computer, a shiny SUV, a tropical getaway, lavish meals
or a designer wardrobe when you finally aren't merely scraping by. But
the Fed clearly has a different view of the economy and isn't budging on
rates. Is a crash to Earth coming?
ambassador to the European Union under President Clinton. For example,
my dad would lecture us at the dinner table that once we moved out on
our own, we were OUT. You still can deduct those out-of-pocket expenses,
and you're wise to do so. It's important to plan your return to an
independent life from the start, before you can even say, "Mom, I'm
home! foreign policy at Old Dominion University and an expert on French
politics. And it's again taking new investors.