ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

May 2007

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Bowden L. Wat" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bowden L. Wat
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 16:50:27 +0300
Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

While my favourite songs are on the first album, and while everyone
seems to applaud them for all of the albums from the third one, as a
complete album none of theirs can top the Bends.
Life Went back to IKEA to buy new parts of life. ) and cd playback, I
can give you a GStreamer binary that does just that in under 300K
easily. c files now (I never thought we'd "agree" on one), we're doing
more regular releases, a lot of work has gone into making the release
process itself more streamlined, the website is easier to manage. Over
the last years I've changed and tweaked my cvs setup a little, and this
time I made the last change I wanted to make.
I wasn't able to reproduce it since, but I'm sure if anyone encounters
it they'll at least get a nice error dialog.
I think that's fine, personally.
So now my fake user is happily running GNOME head again, and I can
finally fix some nautilus-media bugs again. Dreamy guitar figures
alternate with edgier alternative guitars, and the songs actually are
good all the way through, in contrast with later albums. Tweaked the
packaging some more, sent out a mail to interested packagers about how
we would like to see it packaged. The log seemed to indicate that it
wasn't able to play back any sample rate, and from that point on
everything failed.
I feel an addiction coming up.
It's just not something that is done much. But this one flows from
beginning to end, hinting at their later potential. Eerie too how it was
exactly 30 months after the WTC buildings collapsing. Maybe I should
write a short article on how I organize stuff and why, because a lot of
people seem to run in various problems using cvs build tools and the
resulting build. Doesn't say much however.
While my favourite songs are on the first album, and while everyone
seems to applaud them for all of the albums from the third one, as a
complete album none of theirs can top the Bends.
) and cd playback, I can give you a GStreamer binary that does just that
in under 300K easily.
Started to make libtheora packages for Fedora now that alpha3 is out,
and checking how well our support is at this point. I was glad to be
back home anyway.
So, don't :) After this, you want to set up your session so that you
only get asked for your passphrase once, and ssh-agent takes care of
authenticating when you move around. Miguel, can you give us a ring when
you're done with those ? If all you want is mp3 (boo ! One of those
discs I still play today even though the CD is so badly scratched these
days that I should buy a new one. I called the one person I know in
Madrid to check if she was alright.
Hope I can get rid of that over the course of a week.
So, don't :) After this, you want to set up your session so that you
only get asked for your passphrase once, and ssh-agent takes care of
authenticating when you move around. The REAL problem with media
playback on Linux is very very simple.
I think we're doing good.
If all you want is mp3 (boo !
x series packages, so RhythmBox, gnome-media, sound-juicer and
nautilus-media keep working fine. Need to update the site to announce
the packages, too.
I couldn't stand this album at first, and I laughed at a friend who came
crying to school when the Pixies broke up.
) and cd playback, I can give you a GStreamer binary that does just that
in under 300K easily. Mach took all the other pain of package building
away.