ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

November 2006

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephen Carrillo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Carrillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 03:28:25 -0120
RREF Pricje Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs Fomr New Manufacutring and Distribution Contract In China!

Compajny red Reef Laboratouries Inc.
STOCK: RREF
Price: $0.352
Rec ommendation: ST RON G-B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricje ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companyies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricke has settled and Voluame is rising as investoirs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominag out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, Morning! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Stephen Carrillo.

and at longbourn there would be leisure enough for observation.
"'my motive for cautioning you is as follows. we have reason to imagine that his aunt, lady

"she did, indeed, louisa. i could hardly keep my countenance. very nonsensical to come at all!
admiration means more than it does."
against returning into hertfordshire, when that conviction had been given, was scarcely the work of a

"certainly," he replied, biting his lips. elizabeth hoped she had silenced him; but he soon
difference of sentiment. elizabeth listened with delight to the happy, though modest hopes which jane
"that  is a failing indeed!" cried elizabeth. "implacable resentment is  a shade in a character. but
"not at all. when i went away, i felt that it would soon happen."

cannot help supposing that the hope of revenging himself on me was a strong inducement. his revenge
before. but on the third morning after his arrival in hertfordshire, she saw him, from her
alas! the ladies had crowded round the table, where miss bennet was making tea, and elizabeth
addressed him a second time with:-"it is your  turn to say something now, mr. darcy. i talked about
colonel fitzwilliam entered into conversation directly with the readiness and ease of a well-bred

"what can be the meaning of that emphatic exclamation?" cried he. "do you consider the forms
carried to her by mr. collins; and whenever any of the cottagers were disposed to be quarrelsome,
behaviour to me; and so deservedly dear as he is to his sister, whatever anxiety she must feel on his
"but," he added, "you will of course wish to have your humble respects delivered to them, with
controverted. she inquired into charlotte's domestic concerns familiarly and minutely, gave her a great

accuse him of but pride; pride he probably had, and if not, it would certainly be imputed by the
"that is not very likely; our authority was too good."