ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

September 2004

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristen DeLap <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:30:20 -0400
Just my two cents as a senior...
- Ernst is usually held in Ernst, its namesake.  Perhaps Presser is good
as a rain location, but usually keeping it close to the Lodge (or one year
we had it in lower Alex) is easier in the chance of needing to move
locations last minute.
- The past several years we have donated to ReStoc, since we work closely
with them.  Are we changing it up?
You may have talked about this at the meeting anyway, sorry I missed it.
-Kris10

--
Kristen DeLap
Resident Director McKee Hall