ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

May 2007

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Roxane Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roxane Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 21:17:58 -0600
Nu Microsoft titles released on Jun 01 07:10:00 MSK 2007

Adobe Photoshop CS3      89$
Symantec Norton 360      29$
Microsoft Office 2007    79$
Microsoft Vista Business 79$
Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro 	 79$
Adobe Flash CS3 Pro      59$
Windows XP Pro +SP2 	 49$
Adobe Premiere 2.O 	 59$
Macromedia Studio 8	 99$
0ffice2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$
Quickbooks 2OO6 Premier  69$
Microsoft Money 2OO7     39$
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.O  69$
Autodesk Autocad 2OO7 	 129$
Corel Grafix Suite X3 	 59$
Adobe Creative Suite CS2 149$
Adobe Illustrator CS2	 59$
Microsoft Office XP PR0  49$
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3    59$
McAfee Internet Sec. 7   29$
Norton Antivirus Corp.   29$
Mac software		 49$

http://kisoftfi.com/?AhFBx25847rGufnrPAwj70334sYeVKkKlKj39251LndZByOVUE70479BFehNMicrosoft

Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!
you with infinite tenderness, at the hands of the priest.'"
leaving the parish," she sighed. For to her it was as if all the
`to come to Pemberley at Christmas'.
no news could be sought after; -- the very shoe-roses for
you'll show what insides _you've_ got, too, before long.  We aren't
of the country, and expressed his hopes of their all meeting
weight, and as good a little rifle as a man wants to put to his
gentlemen, to sit down for two dances; and during part of that
to your great uncle, the judge.  They are in the same
been crumbled away by the passage and repassage of sleighs.  These had
``I desire you will do no such thing.  Lizzy is not a bit
comrades. I have recovered my liberty, but I had to swear not to
you're growing too.'
in their family.
and wretched, in the darkness of the night.
Very little was said by either; Kitty was too much afraid of
He heard footsteps running to and fro in the rooms, and up and down
out for a certainty."
``And what is your success?''
uncivil, and I never spoke to you without rather wishing to
from her at once, on one of which was marked that it had been
"It was a most wonderful stone, Jack," replied his father. "I have
hands in ecstasy, and tears streamed down her face. "I, too, am
"Truly," replied I, "your sense of hearing serves you in good stead, and fills up many of your deficiencies. But permit me to point out that your life in Lineland must be deplorably dull. To see nothing but a Point! Not even to be able to contemplate a Straight Line! Nay, not even to know what a Straight Line is! To see, yet to be cut off from those Linear prospects which are vouchsafed to us in Flatland! Better surely to have no sense of sight at all than to see so little! I grant you I have not your discriminative faculty of hearing; for the concert of all Lineland which gives you such intense pleasure, is to me no better than a multitudinous twittering or chirping. But at least I can discern, by sight, a Line from a Point. And let me prove it. Just before I came into your kingdom, I saw you dancing from left to right, and then from right to left, with Seven Men and a Woman in your immediate proximity on the left, and eight Men and two Women on your right. Is not this corre
 ct?"
Jack stepped back to the angle and peered carefully round it. "The