ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

September 2006

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mabel Ortiz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mabel Ortiz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:43:04 -0480
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIA6LIS
would help you to make BETTER SETX MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ER7ECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCJOUNT OFER!

http://nksdoi.hekreso.info/?76864444

left to the dozens of postgraduate theses being written  on the  subject and
The keyboard I like. Quiet, a small amount of travel for the keys, very nice. This review was written on the S380 as the first long document I've created using it and it seems to work fine. It'll take a little time to unprogram my fingers that the PgUp and PgDn, Home and End keys are not down the right hand side. Instead they are blue FN-shifted from the arrow keys. This leads to moments where you think "To select the rest of the line... I need to use Fn... leftarrow... AND the Shift key". I'm sure patterns like Shift+Fn+PgDn will become second nature soon. The LCD controls on the Fn+F7 key pops up *BEEP!* an overlay display and you can select what action *BEEP!* *BEEP!* you want the graphics driver to do, including *BEEP!* bringing up the settings menu. Nicely done.

glowed in his eyes. "Tell me what to do,"
The S360P has enough power to run multiple office apps at once without breaking a sweat, and I can even play Doom 3 with medium detail levels.  While it may not be the fastest notebook on the market, I would argue it is the best balance of power, weight, and battery life.  I take the S360P to classes and meetings every day and use it to take notes.  On a normal day I use Microsoft Word for about 4 hours and spend 20 or 30 minuets checking e-mail all while running on the standard battery (with screen brightness as low as it goes).  The size and weight are nearly perfect, being about the size of an engineering textbook it fits perfectly on small college theater style desks and in my backpack it does not feel much heavier than 1 or 2 books.