ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

October 2006

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rebecca Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 03:12:21 +0480
The Jew’s countenance fell. He turned from this young lady, who was gaily, not to say gorgeously attired, in a red gown, green boots, and yellow curl–papers, to the other female.The prudence of this line of action, indeed, was obvious; but, unfortunately, there was one very strong objection to its being adopted. This was, that the Dodger, and Charley Bates, and Fagin, and Mr. William Sikes, happened, one and all, to entertain a violent and deeply–rooted antipathy to going near a police–office on any ground or pretext whatever.‘Where’s Oliver?’ said the Jew, rising with a menacing look. ‘Where’s the boy?’Mr. Sikes contented himself with tying an imaginary knot under his left ear, and jerking his head over on the right shoulder; a piece of dumb show which the Jew appeared to understand perfectly. He then, in cant terms, with which his whole conversation was plentifully besprinkled, but which would be quite unintelligible if they were recorded here, demanded a glass of liquor.

Dear, Esa
Flower land International inc. is looking for qualified employees.
The Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our main values are:

-To provide perfect customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The position:
The company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative persons.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is required.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be completely covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Our email is: [log in to unmask]

The best employee must possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent social skills.
- Accuracy
- Skilfulness.

Degree:  needed.

How to Join:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email [log in to unmask]
It must be sent in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

‘Somebody must find out wot’s been done at the office,’ said Mr. Sikes in a much lower tone than he had taken since he came in.The Jew nodded assent.