ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

November 2006

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Zachary Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zachary Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:57:19 -0360
RREF Pricde Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manuafcturing and Distribution Contarct In Chinya!

Compainy red Reef Laboratotries Inc.
SYMB ol: R REF
Price: $0.352
Recomm endation: ST RONG B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricne ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this compancies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricbe has settled and Voluwme is rising as investozrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominwg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, Morning! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Zachary Whitehead.

as little as he had ever been in the habit of saying; made no mention of the business that had taken him

already by one poor regiment of militia, and the monthly balls of meryton!"
"her indifferent state of health unhappily prevents her being in town; and by that means, as i told
elizabeth longed to observe that mr. bingley had been a most delightful friend; so easily guided
displeased by her staying at home.
"is this," thought elizabeth, "meant for me?" and she coloured at the idea; but, recovering
anyone in particular. allowing for the common demands of the game, mr. wickham was therefore at
aware of the evils arising from so ill-judged a direction of talents; talents, which, rightly used, might at
"i admire the activity of your benevolence," observed mary, "but every impulse of feeling should

breakfast-room.
bourgh's attention to his wishes, and consideration for his comfort, appeared very remarkable. mr.
and the plan became perfect as plan could be.
by his fine, tall person, handsome features, noble mien, and the report which was in general circulation
and, to her still increasing wonder, perceived an envelope containing two sheets of letter-paper, written

"well, lizzy," continued her mother, soon afterwards, "and so the collinses live very
elizabeth had settled it that mr. darcy would bring his sister to visit her the very day after her

"an excellent consolation in its way," said elizabeth, "but it will not do for us . we do not suffer
"have you anything else to propose for my domestic felicity?"

did before him?"