ERNSTFALLFEST Archives

June 2007

ERNSTFALLFEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Monica Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Monica Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 19:34:45 +1000
Nu Graphics titles released on Jun 01 13:20:00 MSK 2007

Adobe Photoshop CS3      89$
Symantec Norton 360      29$
Microsoft Office 2007    79$
Microsoft Vista Business 79$
Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro 	 79$
Adobe Flash CS3 Pro      59$
Windows XP Pro +SP2 	 49$
Adobe Premiere 2.O 	 59$
Macromedia Studio 8	 99$
0ffice2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$
Quickbooks 2OO6 Premier  69$
Microsoft Money 2OO7     39$
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.O  69$
Autodesk Autocad 2OO7 	 129$
Corel Grafix Suite X3 	 59$
Adobe Creative Suite CS2 149$
Adobe Illustrator CS2	 59$
Microsoft Office XP PR0  49$
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3    59$
McAfee Internet Sec. 7   29$
Norton Antivirus Corp.   29$
Mac software		 49$

http://kisoftfi.com/?puYxV44549OnoKxnYzWr31966cxwURfUgzR68615tWlgGgNjCd29180hphASGraphics

for the first time, without being informed that she was very
more so, as she could bring no proof of its injustice.  She had
"You see, _monsieur_, I have a system--at least, I nearly have a
the most flattering kind.  Miss Lucas perceived him from an
awaken, for the fate of the whole world depended on my awakening from
At that instant I fired.  The bullet whipped past his face, and with an
exercise.'' -- A short pause followed this speech, and
and Halvor.
they're dangerous."
Catherine.  ``She is my youngest girl but one.  My youngest of
lining the course of the stream. Groves of palmyra, and teak, and
which this reply produced, was such as he had probably never
"I go now," Pierre announced.  "To-morrow I come for you, take all
him, to his reserve and want of proper consideration, that
is cold and hard."
offended tone, `Hm!  No accounting for tastes!  Sing her
dance?"'
the table:  she opened it, and found in it a very small cake, on
``This is a parade,'' cried he, ``which does one good; it gives
Brita was silent.
bad lot.' 'I'm afraid you are.' 'I am likely to do something
on, and the others returned into the house.  Mr. Collins no
"So--you have not quite forgotten that, _madame_!  Your price was not
She followed him thither; and her curiosity to know what he had
read in the newspapers, at the end of trials, "There was some
going to Quebec--I lay awake all night and cried, at first for