FACITMGR Archives

June 1998

FACITMGR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brad Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Big 10 & Friends Facilities IT Managers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 11:12:07 -0400
Greetings All,

Since the conference I've invited those in attendance that were not
subscribe to this list to do so.  Those of you who are new, welcome to the
list.

Miami has beefed up it's listserv server and you can now visit the list on
the web and view archived messages.  The address is:

http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/facitmgr.html

Consequently, the address to send messages to the list has changed.  Please
use:

If you have any problems using the list please let me know.

-Brad

Brad Lewis                                              [log in to unmask]
Computer Systems Manager                          (513) 529-6326
Physical Facilities          www.muohio.edu/physicalfacilities/
Miami University                                         www.muohio.edu