FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ingulli, Elaine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:27:29 -0400
Lucy thanks for sharing this. I can't think of anything more important for us to do with our students. While I can't imagine my school doing a full-day teach-in, we will find some way to participate in in this. It also seems to me like an ideal way to celebrate?teach the US Constitution, as we are all now mandated to do in the Fall.

Anyone interested in talking about this in St Petersburg?

Elaine