FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Virginia G Maurer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:08:27 -0500
Florida achieved some [additional, unwanted] notoriety when the guy
responsible for campus plans for the outbreak of the H1N1 virus also
posted plans for the outbreak of a zombie invasion on campus.

The plans for addressing the Bulldog invasion worked better.
Evidently, it's like making a Maltese cross: You poke them in the eye.

This is meant to be funny. There is no excuse for Brandon Spike's
behavior.

Ginny
Sent from my iPhone