FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cynthia Scheopner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:24:15 -0700
An article in the current BizEd publication by AACSB includes a mention of a
new program at the Pamplin College of Business at Virginia Polytechnic
Institute and State University in Falls Church.  Entering EMBA students are
"equipped with an Apple iBook laptop, iPod, Griffitalk microphone and iSight
camera to allow students to meet online, record interactive lectures, and
participate in class, even when out of the area."  It quotes Charles
Jacobina, executive director of Pamplin's EMBA program.

Cindy

Cindy Scheopner
Center for Business and Society
Leeds School of Business