FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:22:25 -0400
We could make an exception for NOLA. Indeed I demand we make exceptions
for that. We may be losers most of the time, but I don't believe it is a
terminal condition. On behalf of all those who are getting a bit long in
the tooth, time to improve our habits.  I have great faith in Peter S
and Jim H leading the charge.

Sally