FACULTYTALK Archives

May 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Krueger, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 1995 16:15:00 CDT
When I was in practice I had a lawsuit involving a land
dispute.  One deposition involved numerous descriptions in
metes and bounds.  The transcript came back with every such
description in "leaps and bounds."  (It ain't just students.)

New to this list, I apologize in advance if this has been
(dis)cussed.  Does anyone know of an institution that has a
formal policy banning or approving the sale of examination
copies of textbooks by the faculty?  TIA, Jim Krueger