FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ingulli, Elaine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:02:50 -0500
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. This seems to be true despite (a) a syllabus that talks about taking notes; (b) repeated admonitions to take notes, and no matter what the class format: mini lecture, guest lecturer, dialogue, problem solving. For a while, they waited until I wrote something on the board--the one clue they seemed to get--but now even that doesn't seem to matter. i don't get it. But rest assured, it appears to be a national phenomenon....from a state school in NJ. Elaine