FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2017

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2017 20:57:46 +0000
Well, I see legal differences, Kurt, even though I did focus on policy ones. Cuba was a huge exception in immigration law, and it was made less exceptional.

I've looked closely at the immigration laws of Canada and New Zealand, although I'm far from an expert in either. Their laws do seem to make sense. I have not looked at Australia's immigration law or policy, but will do so.

John