FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2004

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:53:14 -0400
HI All,

The transcript of Heinbecker's talk is in the recap...a table of
contents is given once you open it up.

Dan

Hi All:

Well finally I understand the brouhaha regarding Ambassador
Heinbecker's
talk at the Nation Conference in Ottawa, and whoever it was stomped
out,
and so on, with further permutations of interest and intrigue.    The
luncheon talk or speech is transcribed in the recent issue of the
Newsletter.

The article notes that the speech is available on line on the ALSB
"webpage under Conference recap."  I can only find the '03 conference
recap.  Can someone find the web address for the article on-line?

Thanks.

Dan Warner

Professor Daniel M. Warner

Department of Accounting (Business Legal Studies)

MS 9071, Western Washington University

516 High St.

Bellingham, WA 98225

(360) 650-3390