FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 17:11:05 EDT
Ken, you're such a character.  You say things so well and in ways we law
types often forget are possible.  It was quite interesting seeing your note
just minutes after returning from a faculty meeting on a peer review process
for teaching effectiveness--an experiment UGA is participating in along with
twelve schools around the country.  I, like you, try to teach my students a
process --a way of thinking critically about issues so that they will be
better prepared to become the leaders I know they will be.  According to them,
it prepares them in ways they could only imagine at the time.  Thanks for
your colorful way of putting it.  At the risk of violating the email etti-
uette much in the fore this week, may I ask you to kiss that cutie pie new
babe for me?  A request worth the faux pas.     Have a good weekend all-Dawn