FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Carol M Bast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:51:35 -0500
Lee-

You seem to have a lot of knowledge about the person who had to sleep on
the park bench and was arrested for vagrancy.  Was that you?

By the way, I enjoyed seeing you at the Southeast Regional meeting this
past weekend.  This was my first regional and I was very impressed by the
way the regional was organized and the quality of the papers presented.