FACULTYTALK Archives

March 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rick Coffinberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:14:57 -0500
Al: Best of luck!  George Mason has been seeking accounting info.
systems types for several years.  We found that they are few in number
and very expensive.  These folks can make many multiples of the salaries
we can offer at tech companies or can take lower salaries with stock
options at start-ups.

Rick