FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2008

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gale, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:41:15 -0700
At the undergraduate level, we have both a Philosophy department Ethics requirement as part of the University Core and a Business Ethics requirement within the College that every student must take in residence. We're in the midst of a major curriculum overhaul and the College requirement will definitely survive--with perhaps some service learning added into the mix. The overhaul at the MBA level will likely have a Business Ethics component added to the mix--though that is in the preliminary stages.

Jeff Gale
Loyola Marymount University
Los Angeles, CA