FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kathleen Lacey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:35:17 -0700
Dear Marsha,

I am so sorry to hear about the embolism.  Pleas know you have all of our
support and best wishes.  Please let us know how you are doing.

Best wishes, Kathleen

Kathleen Lacey
Professor of Legal Studies in Business
Faculty Director of Ukleja Center for Ethical Leadership
Director Legal Studies in Business Program
College of Business Administration
Calif, State University, Long Beach
Long Beach, CA 90840

Phone:  (562) 985-5668